AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I am Officially Retiring

Well guys, sorry but I am officially retiring from auto glass. I am going back into IT and using my degree in computers. I got rid of my Florida shops a while back, and no I am closing my last MC shop within the next two weeks. I am sick of all the BS politics and the price wars as I do not work for free nor do I want my techs to either. I am gonna go on to a nice relaxing job somewhere after some time off. Good Luck in your endeavors.

NC Shop

Re: I am Officially Retiring

Cant say I blame you in many aspects.
All the very best to you .

I understand. Even though I don't own a shop, after 12 years, I'm looking to get out of it myself. Don't suppose you're looking for an IT job around my neck of the woods? RTP?

joe,

it is so good to see you have an education to fall back on, at least you have options.

i almost wish i had listened to my folks and got an education too.

NC Shop, I don't blame you one bit for closing!! Glad your able to make the final decision to do it. I can't wait for our time to close either. I can't agree with you more, about the politics or the garbage of glass we have to install...(referring to Frit's/no liability for manufact). It is just ABSOULTELY sickening. Glad you will take that vacation! Enjoy!

Best of luck to you on your new endeavor! ~Western Wishes~

Ya I did one of my last jobs today... back glass o an 01 Focus 4dr. It was a PPG window and fit like crap, I actually had to take it out and reset it again and I still waasnt happy with it. It had a crappy curve on the top center.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com