AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hot website of the week

I read on the site listed for website of the week and I can see there is a BIG lye for advertizing "Locally owned and operated". By lets say about 15 years for this town.
Would that fall under false advertizing? The shops that HAVE been here **** near that long now know of this advertizment on the website and are not happy.

What could happen here?

I know the glass shop also.

Re: Hot website of the week

glass shop has been operating for more than 20 years. I have sold glass to them.now whats the big deal if they have or haven't does it hurt you

They have not been in business more than 5 years.

While myself and other shops have been here 15 years making a good name for our selves.

they sure do have the exprience to show it ie.autoglass tech compeition,nga cetified

personaly there experence is not what I am after. It is the fact they say they "locally owned and opperated for 20 years" That is what I am talking about...

well good luck in your conquest.as far as i know the owner comes from an extensive glass family in the area

Conserned-

Have you called or met with the current owners to voice your concerns? They may not want to meet with you, but if you approach them in a very professional manner you might reach a compromise or better yet, they can explain why they feel they can legitimately advertise that fact.

Just an idea.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com