AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
METRYX™ Registry Enters Validation Phase?

METRYX, why would you be concerned if my shop is NGA certified? The NGA program is completely voluntary but, the Connecticut Glass board is mandatory. In fact, if you’re caught operating in Connecticut unlicensed the fine is $1,500 and you’re ordered to cease and desist.

I filled out the METRYX application and nowhere did they ask for our CT license. So I called LYNX and I was told “they are not going to track individual State certification or licensing issues." That’s absurd, METRYX, LYNX, State Farm or Allstate have no problem with sending their customers to a shop that is operating illegally. However, they are concerned if the illegal shop is not NGA certified?

Now, it’s pretty clear to me why Leo Cyr would write an article endorsing the program ($$).But honestly LYNX, if your not concerned if a shop is operating in a legal manner, what is the real reason for this data base?

Re: METRYX™ Registry Enters Validation Phase?

MOney. Politics. Greed. Power. Corruption. Scandel.

Very good point 'call me crazy'. Have you tried to contact anyone at LYNX/METRYX and get a comment on why this criteria is not selectable?

Perhaps they will make it a "selectable" option in the future , not that it will defer them from the real reason they have the database but it may quell a few concerned in that area .Metryx is not your friend! that thing is NOT going to make your shop another thin dime over any other "programs" they have shoved up our tails .

Correct TSi. Buyer beware!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com