AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Note Pads

Hello All,

I am looking for custom 5.5" x 8" note pads. Can anyone share any links to web sites that sell these. I have done a search and have not found as many as I would like.

Thanks!
Darryl

Re: Note Pads

That seems like something you could pick up at a Staples or any office supply store. Are you wanting to put your business logo on them or something like that where you would need to special order them?

Darrell Call this guy Bob Calvert @ 479-646-8311 ext 117 he can get you what you need an at a reasonable price.Bobby

And if you want ink pens, www.cheetahprinting.com, is where we just bought ours. They were a quarter each, and our customers love them. I don't remember where they are located. We had the pens in 1 1/2 week's. Souviner brand is a good brand. FourStar Printing is where we got our pad's 256-593-8880, Lori is the contact person. 250 pad's for $240.00 tax included. Take's approximately 2 week's for these to arrive.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com