AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1997 Suzuki X90

How difficult is it to get the mouldings out without damaging them. If they do get damaged is there any other moulding I can use. My supplier doesnt carry any.

Re: 1997 Suzuki X90

Take a look at the Gold Glass Moulding T108B.
www.gggcorp.com

I can't help but notice the name mobile CDN. What week out of the year does it get above 40 farenheit (no metric conversion here) in any Province so that you can safely do anything outside?

Can't someone ask advice w/o getting slapped around.....geeeessshhh

Good point glassgod. Although mobileCDN does not have an email link, so perhaps the responder thought this was the best thread to direct his question from?

Oh c'mon guys, open another Lablatts and enjoy the ice fishing! Just busting on our friendly neighbors to the north. Just wait until ProTec starts in on them....

lol we are just doing the same M. Just razzing ya a bit.

Haha ! best read all day . Mobile Canadian and its 0 temps out ! ,
On a lighter note I did an X90 over the summer plain as day and re-used the mouldings after carefuly pulling them out, but then again August in Virginia is 90 + days .
The joints in the corner of the moulding like to tear so be prepared to be creative on the reinstall adding some addional adhesive helps hold the backside of the moulding together if you have to work any cosmetic miracles with the gun

pull er out and put it back in with no mldgs. what are they for anyway? no one in canada will miss them. trust me.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com