AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
anybody here do picture framing?

we do a few framed mirrors,, just the easy ones with metal frames of various colors.

this time when i was about to place an order, i found out that the distributor has dropped all but 6 colors of frames.

anybody have any wholesaler connections for picture frames?

Re: anybody here do picture framing?

Haven't gotten into it. We supply all the photographers and frame shops in the area, so we don't want to step on their toes.

It can be a good moneymaker. Framing can go for a high price, but you'd better have a "clean-room" for assembly apart from the regular shop area, and store your mattings and borders there. That's the toughest part my customers tell me, CLEAN, and keeping inventory clean. Guaranteed your customers will be the picky ones, or they would be buying frames from Walmart and doing it themselves. Having said that, that's what they will pay more for, a professional job. What a concept, eh? lol

I'd like to hear more about your mirror frames though....and the supplier.

I have used american frame, 800 537 0944, forgot their wedsite

try these folks http://www.decormoulding.com/

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com