AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hall Of Shame pictures

You guys have got to see these new pictures I just put up on the AGRR's hall of shame page. I don't know whether to laugh or be very afraid.

http://www.agrrmag.com/shame.htm

Re: Hall Of Shame pictures

That van gives the "flush mount" a whole new meaning .

Re: Re: Hall Of Shame pictures

I WONDER HOW MUCH HOME DEPOT IS SELLING THE INSTALLATION KIT FOR.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We see this crap all of the time! I just can't imagine why installers are not priming? We aren't even talking about missing a spot, this is blatent.
Take a look at the last set of pictures. Gee, I wonder why the glass is not touching the urethane??? Humm.... Let me see. Ever heard of a V bead? Again, just amazing to think of the IDIOTS that are shooting round beads. WHY!!!
Then you come to the butyl. WHY would anyone even go there?
I'm all for licensing and ACCOUNTABILITY. You get caught, you LOSE YOUR LIVELIHOOD!!! GONE! BYE, BYE!! Only fair since these pathetic "installers" are putting their customers and their families lives on the line.
(Hmm, lets see who gets ticked at these statements?)

Well in my area the one of the main problems is used car dealers.. dont you know cheaper is better, I got one today, first rainy day the car is sold and thier installer cant get to it today (he has no shop cant work in the rain), he maybe used a half tube on a close cut install, we fixed it allright saved glass and got 120.00 for the job on a fw822 and 1.5 kits, we fix a lot of these

SYD, I DON'T THINK ANYONE READING THIS FORUM WILL GET 'TICKED' AT WHAT YOUR SAYING. MAYBE FOLKS IN HERE REALLY GIVE A CRAP. AT LEAST I HOPE SO!!

YOUR RIGHT PRIMING NICKS ONLY TAKES A MINUTE YET I'VE HAD TECHS TELL ME THEY NEVER PRIME.. THESE ARE THE CORROSION JOBS THAT WE SEE ALL THE TIME....

Retro - Going for the split windshield look.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com