Homepage for Mill Creek Landing Forum

Welcome to the MCL Homeowners' Association forum. Feel free to post a message, question, or comment related to our community.

Please Note:  We will not allow any posts that are disrespectful, disruptive, profane, religious, political, or sexual in nature.

We encourage all in our community to participate in this forum!!

MCL Homeowners' Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello to all!

Welcome one and all to our new website. I have put this together to help dissemninate information, inform our community of events, discussing issues that are put forth at MCL Homeowners Association meetings, and provide resources for all.

This website is still in the "construction mode", so please excuse the lack of some information at this point. Our website will grow as I continue to add things and with your participation.

Please feel free to post questions, concerns, and comments here. Hopefully, this will become an active forum for all of us to use as we get aquainted with it!

Barney

Re: Hello to all!

Well, we are steadily moving forward on our website. I hope all of you will post here soon......

I wanted to mention that there is a small annoying black box at the bottom of the posting page that requires you to type in the letters that you see before your post goes up....... don't ask me why they do this. The numbers and letters are definately hard to read......

Thanks!

Barney

Hi!
I just wanted to say that I am excited about the new Mill Creek Landing website and I look forward to using it frequently.

Terry McCray

Thanks for the post, Terry!

Hope that the website word continues to spread!

Barney

The website is looking great. Thank you Barney for all your hard work in making this website a reality so quickly!!

Barney,
Thanks for all of your work putting together this website. It's a good place to catch up on news and progress, especially with the pond in its current condition. Hope that the geologists discover the problem. I think that either the geese are just drinking more or Ron and Jim have connected their lawn sprinkler system to the pond.

LOL, Bob!

Hadn't thought of that!

Hi Barney,
I googled my kids names (Tyler and Tristan Tormey) and they popped up on this web site. Just thought that was interesting.

Dennis Tormey