Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: More FULL ARCHIVAL information on some episodes of Countdown and Rock Arena for rage goes retro

The 84 ep looks better

Re: More FULL ARCHIVAL information on some episodes of Countdown and Rock Arena for rage goes retro

The 1984 episode looks WAAAAY better, I hope it's that 1984 episode and not the 1985 Episode ad the 1985 one looks rather ghastly.

Finally, an August 1986 episode of Countdown on Rage, Long Overdue.

Upside of not playing that many 1986 episodes is that they have to be played sometime. So coming up we'll likely have quite a few 1986 heavy Retro months.

Anyway looks like a great night and more Rock Arena's which is always a good thing. Well nearly always..

James Styles
Finally, an August 1986 episode of Countdown on Rage, Long Overdue.
August 1986 was when i first started watching Countdown. I think this may be 'the episode'!!!!

Looks like everyone had a mullet in 1986!

One of my favorite things with Countdown is seeing the bands that never made it. Perfect Strangers were interesting and couldn't have been more influenced by Bowie. The start of the video even reminded me of the video for Heroes!

Perfect Strangers were so AMAZING! I so died over it last night *****

The video also reminded me of John Foxx at the end as well from the Dancing Like A Gun video.

And yes, very Bowie - Heroes video!