Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rage Facebook has been culled

All major TV News and some community Facebook pages have been deleted as of 9 AM Thursday February 18. As rage and Triple J fall under ABC they've been impacted. :rage:

Re: rage Facebook has been culled

Their Facebook pages are still online it's all the content that's been removed. I really liked chatting with other viewers and sharing my opinions of the weekends shows. Can rage still go to air without it's Facebook page working?

Why would Rage not go to air just because a Facebook page isnt working?

I looked forward to the notifications about Retro Week, Special nights and The Vault.
If I didn't have the date I could do a search and find information of past playlists.
I can't seem to do this on the website. I type in "Vault" and stories about athletics.

I'm guessing most people here don't use instagram, but if you do, the rage instagram account is still active (even though Facebook owns the site).

https://www.instagram.com/rageabc/

They often post the Monday night vault playlists on instagram before they are up on the website. I noticed they stopped posting them consistently on facebook a few months back, though why I am not sure.

I'm glad rage is culled on Facebook. Facebook sin;t needed for rage!

Myself and Patrick email rage for our suggestions for rtero month and they are proper requests for actual archival episodes of Countdown and Rock Arena.

The fools on there ask for Complete RUBBISH! The less say those fools have the better as they ruin retro month asking for specials that are not even ABC archival related!

At Nathan,

I only use Instagram as I LOVE it. It's creative and less sheep rather than the bogan filled COMMON Facebook!

Jason 'The Moderator'
At Nathan,

I only use Instagram as I LOVE it. It's creative and less sheep rather than the bogan filled COMMON Facebook!
I also prefer instagram to facebook!

Instagram is FABULOUS! Facebook is for common suburbian people. Instagram is more for artists, musicians, music collectors, photography and posing.

It was great corresponding with other rage viewers through Facebook and I also used it to found out the weekends program information. Setting up an account on Twitter or Instagram would probably be lots of work.

Jason 'The Moderator'
I'm glad rage is culled on Facebook. Facebook sin;t needed for rage!

Myself and Patrick email rage for our suggestions for rtero month and they are proper requests for actual archival episodes of Countdown and Rock Arena.

The fools on there ask for Complete RUBBISH! The less say those fools have the better as they ruin retro month asking for specials that are not even ABC archival related!
How do you email rage? I've got requests for Week 4 of Retro Month and future special and guest programmer suggestions.

At Klassic Kalimari,
rage have had a thing called a ‘website’ if you haven’t heard of them. One doesn’t need social media to look at rage’s upcoming playlists.

The website is much better as you can see the whole nights playlist properly! Better than f u c k b o o k

Yes, facebook is literally 'fakebook'. I got onto Instagram a few months back. Pretty much learnt how to use it properly for doing a real life social media campaign at Uni.

And I talk lots with you Michael on Instagram :-) Instagram is so much cooler.