Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage goes retro 1 : FOUR COUNTDOWN EPISODES - FULL ARCHIVAL INFO ON EACH EPISODE (All my reques

Definitely NO repeats. rage have never played the four episodes well.

I do my research well when requesting and I've been watching repeats since the Early 90's.

All 4 not aired since their original date *

Re: rage goes retro 1 : FOUR COUNTDOWN EPISODES - FULL ARCHIVAL INFO ON EACH EPISODE (All my reques

maybe i'm reading too much into it but it seems like maybe y'all are a bit offended at me saying they MIGHT have been repeat episodes, soz, just my memory playing tricks on me then eh. And they do repeat content of other episodes.

Considering several people already spent several days during the week breaking down exactly what we would be shown, and pointing out what had already been shown & when, it's just a bit weird when someone then comes along and says something that has already been demonstrated to be incorrect. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

what can i say, i don't read every post & tbh seems a bit sad IF people are finding stuff to get antsy over when there's no need. My post was certainly not intended to be in that tone, just a discussion point...

NO FIGHTING on here or I will be deleting the past posts.

Just chill out everyone PLEASE!

Just finished watching retro Week 1 over the past few days. A bit late as i left Sunday morning the following day for the start of the tennis in Melbourne.

I loved the 26/2/84 episode. 1982 is my fave year in music, but i now feel Countdown 1984 really is my fave of all the Countdown years. Molly talking about all the new aussie singles to be released shortly after a quiet summer, and about to fire up the charts was so exciting and how great the singles in early '84!

Pat Benatar at No.1, yet again, and the very short snippet of Pat thanking Molly and Countdown for making it a big hit. That few seconds was the highlight! Alex and Molly great co-hosts. Molly co-hosting with the host was always special.

Wow, that took you awhile.

I watch them on the nights they are aired liv.

I'd die waiting that long, glad you enjoyed my 1984 request!

All the 4 were my requests but I really did love that 1984 episode!

I know a bit late, but couldn't stay up all night if I was driving down to Melbourne the next day/that morning. Made the escape back to the ACT on Friday before Melbourne lockdown. If I got home after 12pm on Friday I would have had to quarantine at home for 5 days!!!

There's no way on earth I could wait 1930 weeks to watch an episode of Countdown again.
I absolutely had to watch it only 1929 weeks after it aired.
Honestly if you're willing to wait 1930 weeks do you even like music?

If you've been on this forum as long as me, notching up 16 years, then i believe i am Countdown's third biggest fan after Jason and Arminof course..and i like to think i was an instrumental part in getting Countdown onto rage way back in Jan '93. All those weeks in 1992 ringing up the rage hotline to play Countdown. I know you're only having a dig, going by your username. Lol.