Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Australian charts - singles that missed the top 100

Thought I'd link this here in case anyone is interested...

I've been writing a blog on singles that charted, but missed the ARIA top 100 (this information has never before been published), starting from the first week the chart extended beyond #100 (late January 1989), here -

https://www.bubblingdownunder.com/

Re: Australian charts - singles that missed the top 100

Very cool mate..well done.

It is absolutely amazing, very interesting indeed & very well done Nathan. I look forward to each Friday to read the latest installment :)

I went through the list the other day. It's a great blog. Some of the tracks are very good and the lower charting singles are often of refined taste, often better than the more popular higher charting singles. I'm looking forward to the weeks from now on going into the '90s to see if there are any long lost and buried treasure dance and pop tracks that I'm not aware of.

I hadn't checked this forum for a while - thanks for reading the blog! I'm discovering a lot of tracks I didn't already know via writing these posts, too.

Just had a quick glance looks like a fun read. Quite certain I remember the S'Express single Mantra For A State Of Mind. Was a big fan at the time and bought the previous three singles.