Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VAULT 06-07-2020 Recoding Failure

It seldom happens but it does happen. "rage" started tonight at 12:55am. Our recording of it starts just before 2am.

If anybody has the first hour and they could upload it somewhere, in full 16:9 pillarbox, in MPG or TS, that would be absolutely fantastic!

Our recording starts half way through the last song on this list. We are missing:

DAVID BOWIE Heroes
DAVID BOWIE Ashes To Ashes
ROXY MUSIC Dance Away
JAPAN Ghosts
KRAFTWERK The Model
TUBEWAY ARMY Are 'Friends' Electric?
JOHN FOXX Underpass
JOHN FOXX Dancing Like A Gun
JOHN FOXX Endlessly
ULTRAVOX Vienna
ULTRAVOX Visions In Blue
ULTRAVOX Passing Strangers
SOFT CELL Tainted Love
F1-11, SIGUE SIGUE SPUTNIK Love Missile
BILLY IDOL Hot In The City
PETER SCHILLING Major Tom

Also, if you could please leave the 2 second "rage" ident on at the end of the "Major Tom" song, as well as the opening theme, that would be even better.

Thank you in advance to whoever does that. In fact, a massive thanks. Not much I can offer in return. But ask and I'll see what I have. Upolading is no problem, nor is finding a file host.

Re: VAULT 06-07-2020 Recoding Failure

Soz, i'm old school and only burn to disc and record 'retro' in 4:3.

Re: VAULT 06-07-2020 Recoding Failure

I have all these videos as well as I recorded the New Romantic special OF COURSE as it's my most LOVED era!

I of course so what Michael does and record in 4.3 on one DVD Recorder but I do record in 16.9 on my other DVD Recorder ONLY for videos that rage stretch. Otherwise EVERYTHING gets kept in 4.3 that is not ruined by rage.

Like Michael, I am from the collectable age and I only burn to disc and don't do such things as digital sharing. Totally not my thing.