Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage VAULT 20-01-2020 (well, technically, 21-01-2020)

Andrew
Reggie, there is a program called TS Doctor that might help
http://www.cypheros.de/tsdoctor2_e.html

Unfortunately its not free, there is a trial but I am not sure what the limitations are.
Edit : Just read there is a full 30 day trial, presumably thats means what it says.
Andrew, that program worked perfectly! Thank you very much! It also looks like there's a lot of functionality in it to explore.

I used it on an old recording of ABC3 from March 2018 but it couldn't fix it - but it really tried! Mind you, I'd given up on that recording ages ago. I only didn't delete it in case it was a corrupt patch on the hard drive.

If anybody needs a copy of that VAULT, I'm editing the file at the moment (playing it as I go to check for signal dropouts) and the whole thing in .mpg is 4.52GB - so far the first three songs are fine.

Yes, I have both the first two videos Reggie, I definitely kept them two.

Reggie Rocket
Andrew
Reggie, there is a program called TS Doctor that might help
http://www.cypheros.de/tsdoctor2_e.html

Unfortunately its not free, there is a trial but I am not sure what the limitations are.
Edit : Just read there is a full 30 day trial, presumably thats means what it says.
Andrew, that program worked perfectly! Thank you very much! It also looks like there's a lot of functionality in it to explore.

I used it on an old recording of ABC3 from March 2018 but it couldn't fix it - but it really tried! Mind you, I'd given up on that recording ages ago. I only didn't delete it in case it was a corrupt patch on the hard drive.

If anybody needs a copy of that VAULT, I'm editing the file at the moment (playing it as I go to check for signal dropouts) and the whole thing in .mpg is 4.52GB - so far the first three songs are fine.
Brilliant mate, happy to hear that. I tried it once myself a long while back but unfortunately what I had was doomed.

I might even download it again for another look :)