Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage repeating the Billy Miller and Vapors COUNTDOWN eps on Jan 28.

Gary
Matt73
Hi Gary, yes I second your question as well. I haven\\\'t watched yet either.. BTW love your profile photo - will never forget getting 1982 With A Bullet in May \\\'82 at the ripe old age of eight! I played that album till it wore out & now have two mint copies of it that I have picked up from 2nd shops over the years. Oh the memories of the good ole\\\' days...
Yeah those compilation albums from late 70's to 80's were amazing,wish you could buy them on CD. 1982 with a bullet..also has "Come Back Suzanne" which is extremely rare AFAIK only available elsewhere on a Bill Wyman comp
Hi Gary,

I have both CD and DVD of the Bill Wyman collection that he bought out a coupl eof years ago. I can rip tthe whole album as FLAC if you like and also upload Come back Suzanne videos for you?

KInd REgards

Lee

Thanks for the offer Lee but have a digital file of "Come Back Suzanne" so I'm good

I have '1982 With A Bullet' on DVD and CD.