Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rage goes retro 3 - GTK Episodes and Countdown Episodes

We’re heading to the era of flares, platforms and velvet for week three of Retro Month on Rage.

That’s right Retro Ragers, this Saturday morning the show will be packed full of hits from the 1970s: We’ve got Kate Bush, The Carpenters, Steve Miller Band and more videos bound to get you boogying.

Then, for your Saturday night, we’ll be paying homage to 1970s series GTK (Get To Know), with live performances, interviews and segments, featuring Pink Floyd, Sherbet, The Masters Apprentices and more.

And for all you Countdown fans – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered as we head back into the decade of big hair with more Countdown episodes from the 1980s.

Catch the third instalment of Retro Month on Saturday January 18 from 10:41pm on ABC TV.

Times may vary due to bushfire coverage, please check your TV guide closer to the airdate.

Re: rage goes retro 3 - GTK Episodes and Countdown Episodes

With Rage starting at 10:41pm Saturday night, hopefully we get at least 5 episodes of Countdown.

Good to see some GTK episodes being played, it adds a bit of variety to Saturday night.

I'm not glad about the GTK Episodes. Variety shmariety, I can do with just constant Countdown to be frank.

10:41 could be good as that means maybe a lot of Countdown.

Jason Lewis.
With Rage starting at 10:41pm Saturday night, hopefully we get at least 5 episodes of Countdown.

Good to see some GTK episodes being played, it adds a bit of variety to Saturday night.
Yeah happy about GTK and some 70's in general although would love some more Flashez. Love Countdown but like to see a mix of 70's and 80's Rock Arenas etc. I draw the line at Recovery tho :sleeping:

About time rage play some 70's stuff for our 70's fans. It is 80's countdown every year , i know there are no more 70's countdown but is good to play some 70's videos . Hopefully not to many early black and white and late 70's clips. I really like somthing from the mid-70's.

Kevin
About time rage play some 70's stuff for our 70's fans. It is 80's countdown every year , i know there are no more 70's countdown but is good to play some 70's videos . Hopefully not to many early black and white and late 70's clips. I really like somthing from the mid-70's.
"Hopefully not to many early black and white... 70's clips."

That's what GTK *is* though.

Fleshez is from the mid 70's , hopefully they play one.

Kevin
Fleshez is from the mid 70's , hopefully they play one.
I'm not sure but think there is one complete Flashez that hasn't yet been shown, and of course hundreds of the inserts of which we've seen about 20 or so