Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Melbourne Swanston street video of AC/DC playing It's a long way to the top on back of truck ..

Super info, thanx. It would have been a memorable day in the city, but alas I was probably in Mildura waiting for year 12 to start. My target is to try and discern the Fhone amplifier model used on the rear of the truck - perhaps a nerdy aim, but the journey is full of memorable aspects, given I like many grew up with only Countdown providing video of bands, and the local radio station (3MA) was not very progressive, and the stratosphere had to be in good shape to pick-up 2JJ.

Re: Melbourne Swanston street video of AC/DC playing It's a long way to the top on back of truck ..

I was able to download the City Square video, and that has much better footage of the amps - so I have succeeded in getting what I wanted. Ta.