Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Retro Month

Well I was looking forward to a 70s week in the third week, how disappointing! Well I am hoping this decade wont be forgotten in the final week ....

Mohntana
Well I was looking forward to a 70s week in the third week, how disappointing! Well I am hoping this decade wont be forgotten in the final week ....
There isn't much left from the 70s to play. it's pretty much exhausted. There isn't much left at all

No unrepeated Countdown's but there are other things like Flashez inserts (and a couple of full episodes?) Hit Scene's, various video's and other random documentaries. Doesn't have to be a dedicated 70's night just include some of the above in the mix.

Gary
No unrepeated Countdown's but there are other things like Flashez inserts (and a couple of full episodes?) Hit Scene's, various video's and other random documentaries. Doesn't have to be a dedicated 70's night just include some of the above in the mix.
Some of us have not seen all of these 70s eps of Countdown, Flashez etc....but if not played on Retro month would be good to see in another slot...