Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage goes retro '2' - FULL 'COUNTDOWN' ARCHIVE DETAILS ON EACH EPISODE - Saturday 12th Janua

Gary
Clip Magnet
No Rock Arenas for me so far :worried: ... 2 weeks to go
I don't think there were any Rock Arena's last year as well. I miss Suzanne :slightly_frowning_face: I might request a few for Retro 2020.
There were two Rock Arena's last year. One amazzzing one from 1985 with Kam Sha, FLoy Joy, Aztec Camera e.t.c...

Re: rage goes retro '2' - FULL 'COUNTDOWN' ARCHIVE DETAILS ON EACH EPISODE - Saturday 12th Janua

I certainly hope, that after all the Countdowns have been played on Rage (whenever that may be), the ABC replay episodes, especially the ones aired in the 1990's when we either didn't know about it, or we recorded on VHS with non-digital reception. Just keep playing Countdown for EVER, please Rage. :)

RetroTragic
I certainly hope, that after all the Countdowns have been played on Rage (whenever that may be), the ABC replay episodes, especially the ones aired in the 1990's when we either didn't know about it, or we recorded on VHS with non-digital reception. Just keep playing Countdown for EVER, please Rage. :)
Yes forever just to annoy the recovery crowd :smile: I remember the early days of recording off analogue and often the reception was average at best. But thanks to some savvy trading I have a lot of those early episodes in digital. Still there are some gaps that need filling. Countdown / Rock Arena forever!