Return to Website

Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

A community to discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New 80's Compilation

Their is a new 80's compilation cd 80's H'its Huge Rare &Recycled. It features Skinny Girls by Alan O'day, Thompson Twins Don't Mess With The Dream Doctor,Billy Wyman Come Back Suzanne,Bette Midler Beast Of Burden to name a few

Adam

Re: New 80's Compilation

Sounds great Adam. Interesting that they used the title "H'it's Huge". Just like one of the best compilation LP's from 1984!

Matt73
Sounds great Adam. Interesting that they used the title "H'it's Huge". Just like one of the best compilation LP's from 1984!
I would buy all of the original eighties compilations if they were issued on CD.
Generic compilations using the same titles, not so much.

I often have that conversation with one of my mates. Imagine rocking up to your favourite music shop and there is CHOOSE 1985, 1982 WITH A BULLET, ROCKTRIP '82, 1985 ON FIRE - All on CD in their exact original form, but in CD version. That would be AWESOME :) The first compilation released on CD as far as the compilations from the 80's go was Summer '87 in December '86. BTW I did buy the triple CD set of H'its Huge that was recently released and there are some hard to find gems on there.