Return to Website

Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

A community to discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The end of Mon night Vault??

Looking ahead in the EPG there is no rage being played on the main channel on Mon night / Tue morning - only on ABC ME at 10pm for 1 hour.

My EPG doesn't quite make it to the week after so I don't know if this is a one-off or something more permanent?

Tell me it isn't so...

Re: The end of Mon night Vault??

According to the ebroadcast tv guide, rage seems to be on ABC1 on Tuesday 17th at 1:44 am.

I hope you're right, because the EPG shows episodes of Cleverman at that time!

This week is NAIDOC week, and I think that is why there are repeats of Cleverman in place of rage. The tv guide I use shows a rage on the night of Monday 16th.

Ah - that explains it. Thanks!

Yeah, I jumped to the same (hopefully wrong) conclusion when I saw that there was no vault episode on tonight, but looked ahead at http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/rage/ and there is a 2-hour episode scheduled for next week.

rage
Series 2018 | Episode 124 MA Entertainment 121 mins

For over 30 years rage has been showcasing a diverse range of music videos from Aussie and international artists. #WatchingRage

Next on:Tuesday 17 July 2018, 1:44am abc1

and, as I just discovered then, there is a nearly 3-hour episode scheduled for the following week:

rage
Series 2018 | Episode 129 MA Entertainment 166 mins

For over 30 years rage has been showcasing a diverse range of music videos from Aussie and international artists. #WatchingRage

Next on:Tuesday 24 July 2018, 1:25am abc1