Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Right There On My TV - missing clips to be screened at St Kilda Film Festival (21 May)

Hi there - sorry, no idea. This would be up to Rage/ABC TV to pursue this.

Re: Right There On My TV - missing clips to be screened at St Kilda Film Festival (21 May)

Hi simon..maybe you guys could submit these to rage to be shown on tv after your festival..it wouldbe good to get them out in the public domain :)

John
Hi simon..maybe you guys could submit these to rage to be shown on tv after your festival..it wouldbe good to get them out in the public domain :)
Good idea. I would love to see that Cheetah clip (and could have used it for a 1978 top 100 chart video I compiled last year).

I can vaguely remember seeing that Cheetah clip being played on various music shows at the time. Very rare nowadays. I too would love a copy as it would go very nicely in my Australian/Kiwi Female Singers collection. 🙏

Hi Gang,

I know it's not the full clip but at least you can see a minute of it here:
https://www.facebook.com/nfsaa/videos/1964323313578516/
cheers
Simon