Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eurythmics - 'Love Is A Stranger' & Madonna's 'Music'

I saw on Max the other night Eurythmics 'Love Is A Stranger' feat. snippets of their videos. I think it originally came out when they released their first greatest hits in 1991 - great montage of videos, but can't find the video on youtube Any help or direction to it online much appreciated. Likewise with Madonna's 'Music' an alternative vid feat. all her vids up to 2000.

Re: Eurythmics - 'Love Is A Stranger' & Madonna's 'Music'

I think you mean the Madonna video Dan-O-Rama Montage version : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIw5HjpH4rc

Re: 'Love Is a Stranger', you are right Michael, that video with snippets of footage from other videos was compiled for the re-issue of the single in 1991, to promote their 'Greatest Hits' compilation. I have a rage VHS-sourced copy of it on a DVD someone sent me many years ago, from the 1991 rage Eurythmics special.

I assume this edit of the video would not be allowed on YouTube, given they have an official channel and it's not on it.

I remember Foxtel always used to play this compilation version, which, though good, annoyed me no end because I wanted the authentic original version.

Thanks for the replies. Have been enjoying the Mads video!

Yikes! Surname wasn't supposed to go up