Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeking Best Quality Countdown interviews with the Police 1979-1980

Ben, I have digital copies of these episodes in various frame rates depending on their sources. Happy to provide them to you. PM me to follow up.

Cheers

criscles

criscles
Ben, I have digital copies of these episodes in various frame rates depending on their sources. Happy to provide them to you. PM me to follow up.

Cheers

criscles
Criscles - sent you an email (there doesn't appear to be a PM function at the website here)...
Also - how on earth does one log back in?
I joined up via my work computer, now at home I can't find a "log in" link.... I had to recreate my avatar etc for this post.

This is my website and my forum, you don't need to log in to use the Forum. As far as Avatars, I have no idea.

I just pay the money to keep it running

Still after these archives in the most raw format if anyone has them -
I am grateful to the two users who shared their own with me last week, however they were sadly very deinterlaced and had lots of visible digitisation artifacts.