Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Arcadia - Election Day Video

Yes, I was wondering if it was the bad weather or a problem with ABC. As it was not just me, it must have been a problem with ABC on the night. It was just at the start, hey? Just after the credits.

Yes, at the start just after the credits. Arghhhh, soooo annoying.

Drats! .... Arcadia on rage, finally and everyone's copy is damaged

Jason 'The Moderator'

The Sydney broadcast was fine.

Same here in Canberra!

Jason 'The Moderator'

That's where my pixellation occurs, too. It must have been an issue at the ABC's end, then.

watched my copy three times and no pixelation!

Maybe this was a Vic-only transmission problem?

I think it was Victoria only as I remember I had my drop out on Erasure's Oh La Mour and the Orchestral Manouvers in the Dark song and maybe The Human League's Human
I think they deliberately did that so not to appear biased or non impartial as the ABC must maintain this standard following the Batman by election in Victoria I'm only guessing as I live in NSW 😀😀😀

The other thing I'm surprised about is what in the World Simon Le Bon and the other Duran Duran members doing in this band whom I have never heard of and their song is absolutely terrible by Wild boys , Fighting through the night moon on Monday song and golden timeless Duran Duran songs and if my memory serves me right their explosive hit song NOTORIOUS came out around the same time as this one

Can anyone do me as copy from other states?

Election Day and Notorius are 12 months apart.

Jason, I can do you a copy. Just the one video in XP on disc? or would you prefer the first 15 vids or so to fill up the disc in XP? I did record the whole 3 hours in XP on the hard drive. Let me know what you prefer. Cheers.