Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'm Talking compilation

Thanks Robert, although the ABC has copies of all the clips in their archive (rage played all but one of them in May 2016) and the quality of those would almost be as good as the masters. I'm sure the fans would not have complained!

Re: I'm Talking compilation

At Clip Magnet,

I would have loved a DVD with the re-issue as well but as you mentioned ... At least in 2016 when Kate Ceberano programmed rage, rage played:

Someday, Trust Me, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Do You Wanna Be, Holy Word and How Can it be ... The only one they didn't play was Lead The Way.

rage's copies are the closest to the Masters and I am very happy with the DVD Quality I recorded them in so thank goodness we have rage copies. Also, after pestering rage for years I finally got my I'm Talking live at Billboard for Rock Arena in DVD Quality from rage from their Rock Arena masters ...

Thanks again Robert for all your hard work and for sending me a copy. I have ordered the Vinyl, the CD and the I Tunes (Collector's Edition)