Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death of Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of The Cranberries.

Sad to hear the news of the passing of Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of The Cranberries overnight at the age of 46. I thought they were one of the better groups to come out of the 90's. I guess Rage will be paying tribute to her at some stage.

Re: Death of Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of The Cranberries.

Yes very sad day. Saw them live in 96 at the AIS in Canberra. CDs playing today :(

RIP Dolores

Friday night I would expect they will do a tribute somehow.

Countdown repeats wont be effected.

There will no doubt be a Motorhead tribute this coming weekend. I hope they can squeeze both on Friday night, if rage are doing tributes. I hope that the Saturday morning retro hour is not affected, as it was for Primitive Calculators last weekend.

There are always deaths in January's ...

So long as the extra hour on Saturday night is not a death tribute to Motorhead or now The Cranberries and we get a Rock Arena, then fine.

They have plenty of time to put tributes on Friday night, Saturday morning or after 5 am on Sunday morning, seeing 'rage goes retro' 3 finishes at 5 am.

By the way, this is a Countdown Forum so I don't see how 90s bands even have to be posted here