Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tom Petty tribute on Rage tonight (Friday night) - repeated Sunday night ABC

Michael
Thanks Nathan. Didn't even enter my head that they would do a tribute on a Friday night, but I recall they did similar with Whitney Houston five years ago. I will have it recording for Sunday night.

They did a Friday night tribute (well, 3 videos) for Robert Miles earlier this year, and they have also previously done Friday night tributes for David Bowie (though later a Saturday night one too), Lemmy, the guy from Stone Temple Pilots, and the producer of The Cruel Sea/Nick Cave more-recently. It pays to check the Friday night playlist when someone has died.

Re: Tom Petty tribute on Rage tonight (Friday night) - repeated Sunday night ABC

Noted

Michael
Noted

I emailed you (though I think to your brother's email address) earlier today - I need the first 2 clips from this (at this stage) - got a signal glitch here

It's my email. I thought i fixed that up. Guess what? I didn't end up recording it! Sorry.

Michael
It's my email. I thought i fixed that up. Guess what? I didn't end up recording it! Sorry.

Oh well, I'll have to make do without those 2 clips

Though there is rage on Friday morning ABC. I'm hopeful they might re-air some of it then.