Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage - Stories On The Red Couch with kate Ceberano

Jason 'The Moderator"
Hopefully the Kate Ceberano hosted Red Couch special tonight will be a tad more interesting. Glad they got Kate and not some 90s grunge person

I agree with you that the documentary started off good and then fell flat. I knew they'd hype all of the Australian 'alternative' acts.

Your post reminds me - I need to take a screen-shot of that schedule for the year to see if I can work out any of the others. There was another Splendour in the Grass special listed too, but who cares about that.

Yes, Tina Arena does talk crap. You will be pleased to know that with her new best of she has finally acknowledged her earlier tracks and it has I Need Your Body, The Machine's Breaking Down and Strong as Steel. I missed tonights special hosted by Kate, but will catch up on a repeat or iview. Love Kate, she's still cool all these years.

Michael
Yes, Tina Arena does talk crap. You will be pleased to know that with her new best of she has finally acknowledged her earlier tracks and it has I Need Your Body, The Machine's Breaking Down and Strong as Steel.

Someone on a pop forum I frequent is friends with Pina's current manager (or record company person). He says that he practically had to beg her to perform 'I Need Your Body' on her recent-ish tour... but at least she relented.