Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ESSENDON AIRPORT - The Science of Sound

I managed to get the David Chesworth/Essendon Airport guest programming special on the repeat tonight - with the added bonus of being logo free on ABCMe repeats. I record everything in 16:9 and don't mind the black bars on the sides as it is preferable to distorting or losing some of the image when playing 4:3 footage on the standard 16:9 screens.

ESSENDON AIRPORT The Science of Sound (Innocent)
DAVID CHESWORTH ***** Mich Mit Einem Dachshund (Innocent)
DAVID CHESWORTH Flea Circus (Innocent)
KRAFTWERK The Model (EMI)
WHADYA WANT? Life on TV (Correct Records)
PEL MEL Pandemonium (GAP Records)
ESSENDON AIRPORT Martial Art ()
UNDERGROUND LOVERS Losin' It (Rubber)
GREGOR The Actress (Chapter Music)
YOTHU YINDI Treaty (Mushroom)
ESSENDON AIRPORT Transfusion Express (Innocent)
DAVID CHESWORTH No Particular Place (Rampt Releases)
ESSENDON AIRPORT Rock the Falafel Bar (Innocent)

An unexpected segment that means I will have to keep a better eye on the programming going forward.

I knew Essendon Airport footage would be scarce but didn't realise it was non-existent and that they have made modern clips for their late70's/early 80's material. Good to see either way.

Thanks for mentioning it Jason, I would have missed it otherwise. Thanks also Nathan for confirming replay times although I had set my recorder for every Rage segment during the week just in case.