Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ESSENDON AIRPORT - The Science of Sound

Did anyone manage to get a copy of The Science Of Sound by Essendon Airport in 16.9?

I recorded in 4.3 thinking it would be in 4.3 but it's in 16.9 arghhhhhhhh!

If anyone has a copy, PLEASE can someone send me a copy in the mail. I will pay.

So annoyed!

Re: ESSENDON AIRPORT - The Science of Sound

I missed it entirely as I didn't bother looking this week as the guest programmers were of no interest to me.

However, being shown on Saturday Morning should mean that they will all be repeated during the week at some stage. Nathan should know the days.

Essendon Airport are scarce clips so I will try to get them during the week if they are repeated.

Guru,

I caught all of it and as i record clips in 4.3 and 16.9 according to the footage all the clips from Essendon Airport were in 16.9 but I thought they would be in 4.3 ... So I caught the other 3 clips from Essendon Airport and have them in 16.9 but the first one I have in 4.3 and it is cut off, so I need it. Because Essendon Airport have only recently taken bits of footage and made clips to some of their tracks, this is why they are in 16.9

The MEGA RARE clips from David Chesworth with ***** Mich Mit Einem Dachshund and Flea Circus from 1979 were OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!! As was WHADYA WANT? with Life on TV !!!!!!!!!!!!

And DAVID CHESWORTH with No Particular Place which I saw on rage a few years ago on rage's VAULT Special was played again this weekend. I am so glad it was played again as I now have it logo free!

Guru Bob
I missed it entirely as I didn't bother looking this week as the guest programmers were of no interest to me.

However, being shown on Saturday Morning should mean that they will all be repeated during the week at some stage. Nathan should know the days.

Essendon Airport are scarce clips so I will try to get them during the week if they are repeated.

Yep, if you see this tonight, it should be on ABC ME from around 12:30am Monday morning, and again on Tuesday night on ABC ME from around 9:30pm.

I managed to get the David Chesworth/Essendon Airport guest programming special on the repeat tonight - with the added bonus of being logo free on ABCMe repeats. I record everything in 16:9 and don't mind the black bars on the sides as it is preferable to distorting or losing some of the image when playing 4:3 footage on the standard 16:9 screens.

ESSENDON AIRPORT The Science of Sound (Innocent)
DAVID CHESWORTH ***** Mich Mit Einem Dachshund (Innocent)
DAVID CHESWORTH Flea Circus (Innocent)
KRAFTWERK The Model (EMI)
WHADYA WANT? Life on TV (Correct Records)
PEL MEL Pandemonium (GAP Records)
ESSENDON AIRPORT Martial Art ()
UNDERGROUND LOVERS Losin' It (Rubber)
GREGOR The Actress (Chapter Music)
YOTHU YINDI Treaty (Mushroom)
ESSENDON AIRPORT Transfusion Express (Innocent)
DAVID CHESWORTH No Particular Place (Rampt Releases)
ESSENDON AIRPORT Rock the Falafel Bar (Innocent)

An unexpected segment that means I will have to keep a better eye on the programming going forward.

I knew Essendon Airport footage would be scarce but didn't realise it was non-existent and that they have made modern clips for their late70's/early 80's material. Good to see either way.

Thanks for mentioning it Jason, I would have missed it otherwise. Thanks also Nathan for confirming replay times although I had set my recorder for every Rage segment during the week just in case.