Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FULL ARCHIVAL DETAILS for 'rage goes retro' 4 ... THIS WEEKEND * Saturday 28th January, 2017

Nice to have five episodes of Countdown, all from the early eighties. Looking forward to the Ellen Foley episode too, as there are no good quality versions of 'Stupid Girl' around ("live" or the video).
Jo Jo Zep's 'Losing Game' is also scarce, and 10cc's 'Feel The Love' in good quality.

Re: FULL ARCHIVAL DETAILS for 'rage goes retro' 4 ... THIS WEEKEND * Saturday 28th January, 2017

Guru Bob, when you get time, would you mind posting (or updating) the list of unrepeated Countdowns remaining after this year?

I'm not complaining... but I would have liked a wider span of Countdowns shown this year.

The tally for each year this year was:

1980 - 3
1981 - 3
1982 - 4
1983 - 4
1984 - 1
1985 - 1
1986 - 1
1987 - 0

Also, some episodes this year repeated the same songs/artists, e.g. a Countdown with that Queen song at #1 has already aired, Divinyls' 'Siren' has too I think, Michael Jackson's 'One Day In Your Life'. I know some of that is inevitable, though.