Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My NEW Jenny Morris ijter view COMING!

5 years ago I said that??!! Things have changed. "You're gonna get hurt" is by far her best song, particularly the 12" extended.

One question that would be interesting to know, but I probably wouldn't ask, I always thought that her and Hutch had a thing going on in the mid 80's when they did the "Jackson" thing together.

Michael
I think Jenny's version of 'In Too Deep' is better than Belinda Carlisle's (I bought Jenny's). I thought this song would have been a return to form for Jenny and get her back in the charts again, but funny enough, it became a big hit for Belinda and returned her to the charts after a few years absence.

When Belinca toured here last year it was part of her set and she introduced it as a great song done by a great Oz artist every time. Awwwww....