Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Issues with website

Hi Guys,

Is anybody having any issues logging into Countdown memories from the front page? I can't see any of the Countdown Archives etc, all I get is "This Page Can't Be Displayed"? I haven't been able to login for ages.

But Nathan was kind enough to give me a link so i can see the forum, but this is the only part of the site that I can see.

Oh well, I will keep trying

CU Guys

Re: Issues with website

Hi Lee,

I just had a look and it says it seems to be having issues. This is very interesting as all my hosting etc is all paid.

I will check again later, arghhhh .... Technology!!!!!!

When you say 'I haven't been able to log in for ages' ... How long does 'ages' mean?

I have just emailed aphex host, I hope there is not drama as I have put so much work into my website :-(

In the meantime I have found a screen shot of my website in which you can view:

http://archive.is/EAYZl

There seems to be a problem with smartysite, I have contacted them. I hope it gets sorted soon!

Lee,

The hosting of my website is done by Smartyhost and apparently they have now migrated to NetRegistry.

This means I have to contact bottledomains inc and give them name servers which Netregistry have given me.

Sounds complicated indeed, I am on the phone to bottledomains now and they will enter the new name servers which Netregistry gave me a few minutes ago which will make countdownmemories.com visible again.

I hadn't visited my website in about a3 weeks so thanks for letting me know as no one emailed me from the hosting about it which is really crap seeing I pay a fortune every year to keep the website on the web!

Wow Jason!!

Sorry Jason, since I can't login in properly, I have only visited through the backdoor link every few days. I have only just seen your posts.

I first noticed it about 3 weeks ago, there was no problems at all accessing the site and then all of a sudden it had completely disappeared.

You are certainly going to a lot of trouble to try and fix it. I can't believe the hosts didn't tell you. Wouldn't you think clients come first? Obviously not these guys.

Well good luck Jason.

Yay Jason!!

Great work on fixing the login issue. I have my full website access back now. Extremely pleased!!!

Yep,

Website back in order after much chasing and emails!