Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vault special scheduled on rage for Saturday night 7th May

Clip Magnet
Lee
Hello Clip Magnet and Nathan, how's things guys?

All good for me...
Lee
Just wanted to let you know that I have the "New Moon On Monday" - Movie version it goes for 17:40. It is a DVD rip but NTSC if you are interested? I was also going through my Duran Duran collection and if interested I also have "Someone Else Not Me" - Betamax PAL and also the 720p Master of "Girl Panic"? if you are interested just let me know

Thanks for the offer, but I have all those. I actually edited the Girl Panic video to make a 'proper' music video without interruptions. I reckon it's better than the original... maybe I should upload it to YouTube, provided it won't result in my account being shut down

Thanks heaps Clip Magnet. I don't want your channel going down as it is a great source for some awesome videos.

So now I am assuming that you have all the Duran Duran videos, are you missing any at all?

Thanks heaps mate

Lee
Thanks heaps Clip Magnet. I don't want your channel going down as it is a great source for some awesome videos.

You are too kind...
Lee
So now I am assuming that you have all the Duran Duran videos, are you missing any at all?

Nope, got 'em all now as far as I know. So thanks again, you did your bit

The electronic TV guide has the Vault special listed for this coming weekend.