Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rage now have the week-day playlists up on their website

...for this week anyway (both the ABC3 and ABC programs). Hopefully they continue being a regular thing.

Re: rage now have the week-day playlists up on their website

ohnoitisnathan
...for this week anyway (both the ABC3 and ABC programs). Hopefully they continue being a regular thing.
Yes indeed that would be good, and save you having to post the retro playlist here (which has been much appreciated! )

Sunday night's playlist (a Stock/Aitken/Waterman-themed Vault show) is up tonight.

Thanks for the mention, would have missed it. Most look familiar for a previous SAW special but not all. I don't think they've played this full special in this order before.

Guru Bob
Thanks for the mention, would have missed it. Most look familiar for a previous SAW special but not all. I don't think they've played this full special in this order before.

They've aired all of those videos before, but not in this order, and quite a few were aired during the watermark-in-the-4:3-screen-area, so it's nice to get them now without the watermark.