Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FULL LINE UP DETAILS for 3 COUNTDOWN EPISODES and 2 ROCK ARENA EPISODES * rage goes retro 5

And it's didn't on Split Enz DVD too.

Re: FULL LINE UP DETAILS for 3 COUNTDOWN EPISODES and 2 ROCK ARENA EPISODES * rage goes retro 5

What a Way to see out Retro Month for 2016 with Three Countdowns and Two Rock Arenas, Both from 1986.

Yeah that first Rock Arena is rubbish. Does it even contain any music? Why bother. Plenty of other good eps they could have played.

I would have preferred a KITK clip compendium in the second rather than a live show, I don't think I ever saw that episode.

Nathan, there are still about 83 Countdown's left to play. Still quite a few 1980 episodes to play as well as 1983, 1985 and 1986

I must say, I am happy rage don't play much early 90s in rage goes retro month, ughhhh

I loved the 70s special with the guy on the cycle, lots of archival goodness. Would rather that than USSR crap!

83 doesn't sound like many left - they could knock that off in 4 years if they really wanted to.

Yes, 83 episodes isn't mega a lot but still quite a bit seeing rage only play about 17 Countdown ep's a year. I guess 5 years worth for January ...

Jason 'The Moderator'
Yes, 83 episodes isn't mega a lot but still quite a bit seeing rage only play about 17 Countdown ep's a year. I guess 5 years worth for January ...

I wonder what they'll do once they've aired them all.

JTV will count as 'retro' by then probably. How awful it will be if they start showing that, Recovery and 10:30 Slot (if they don't repeat Countdowns).

They could repeat shows as there are probably a lot of fans who only recently started watching. Include some of the hundreds of unaired Flashez inserts and whatever else and I'll keep watching.