Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sophie Monk as Deborah Harry in Molly mini-series?

As we're counting down to see the Molly mini-series on television next month, I want to find out to see if Sophie Monk appearing in and playing as the lead singer of Blondie, Deborah Harry but do you think it's going to become real?
I have the August 2004 issue of Sunday Herald Sun's Sunday Style magazine with her as Debbie and two other famous blondes, Marilyn Monroe and Madonna and when I looked at the front cover of her as Debbie, I contacted the mini-series' production company, Mushroom Pictures and asked them about if they're would like to bring Sophie to take part in Molly and play as Debbie also in Molly on Facebook but I got a reply from them on Facebook and they're thanked me for the tip but they're told me that they'll have to see which famous friends of Molly make the cut.
I want to see Sophie as Debbie in Molly, she haven't appeared and acted in Australian movies and television shows before after she appeared in Hollywood movies during her acting career in her showbiz career which she's a singer who best known as a member of an Australian girl band and pop group in the early 2000s, Bardot.

Re: Sophie Monk as Deborah Harry in Molly mini-series?

That would be good, but Sophie has a very deep voice. Hope she had vocal training.

Can you please check if Sophie Monk as Deborah Harry here in Molly mini-series on Sunday and continues on Sunday February 14?

I was checking if Sophie Monk appear playing as Deborah Harry here if also Molly's role in Blondie's international breakthrough as part of the beginning of punk and new wave music in Molly mini-series because I asked Mushroom Pictures about if they're going to bring her to appear in Molly and play as Debbie until I got a reply from them and they're told me that they'll have to see which famous friends of Molly make the cut and suddenly, she didn't and Molly's role in Blondie's international breakthrough was ignored.