Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Every Monday night (Tuesday morning) on ABC1 now a Vault special

Sorry, I missed out to see Paul Drane episode because I was in bed, can you sent me the playlist of Paul Drane episode and make his videography please?
I want to see if there will be a book about the history of Australian music videos.

I can't remember all of the Paul Drane playlist, but remember these (order may not be correct):

*HUSH Bony Moronie (Countdown)
SUPERNAUT I Like It Both Ways (I think this one was a Countdown video, too)
AC/DC Jailbreak
*JOHN PAUL YOUNG Where the Action Is
*SKYHOOKS This Is My City
*THE FERRETS Don't Fall In Love
*SPLIT ENZ Late Last Night
STEVIE WRIGHT Evie (Parts I, II and III)
AC/DC It's a Long Way To the Top

* = I kept these. I would have kept 'I Like It Both Ways', but got a signal glitch during it.

He spoke about most, if not all, of the videos selected, too.

It was an interesting playlist, as, from what I can see, rage haven't aired the Hush, Supernaut, John Paul Young, The Ferrets, or Split Enz videos since online playlists are available (1998) - at least not as standalone clips (for those that are Countdown performances). The Skyhooks video hasn't aired since 2002.

I can't remember the name of the Cold Chisel track, but it was a long (approx. 7 minutes) video that started with Ian Moss singing, then Jimmy Barnes singing from the second half.

ohnoitisnathan
I can't remember all of the Paul Drane playlist, but remember these (order may not be correct):

*HUSH Bony Moronie (Countdown)
SUPERNAUT I Like It Both Ways (I think this one was a Countdown video, too)
AC/DC Jailbreak
*JOHN PAUL YOUNG Where the Action Is
*SKYHOOKS This Is My City
*THE FERRETS Don't Fall In Love
*SPLIT ENZ Late Last Night
STEVIE WRIGHT Evie (Parts I, II and III)
AC/DC It's a Long Way To the Top

Was the Late Last Night clip the original (non-sepia) version? I'm pretty sure the "sepia" version on the Split Enz DVD was a modern creation (a.k.a. butchery) made just for the DVD, and originally the clip was never like that nor was there ever an "alternative" version.

The copy of that clip on the old VHS Split Enz clip collection was the non-sepia version.

The original 7" mix of the song used on this video has also never been released on CD or download, but there's a pretty good rip of it on Youtube.

Just checked my HDD and the Paul Drane episode ran for 70min with the following playlist:

HUSH - Bony Maronie (live on Countdown)
SUPERNAUT - I Like It Both Ways
AC/DC - It's A Long Way To The Top
JOHN PAUL YOUNG - Where The Action Is
SKYHOOKS - This Is My City
STEVIE WRIGHT - Evie Parts 1,2 & 3
THE FERRETS - Don't Fall In Love
COLD CHISEL - One Long Day
GRAVEYARD TRAIN - Witches
SPLIT ENZ - Late Last Night
AC/DC - Jailbreak

Split Enz clip was colour set in a bar setting.
Graveyard Train is a 2016 clip, the rest were all 70's

The Paul Drane programming is repeated Saturday morning from 8 (and presumably then repeated on ABC3 from approx. 11:30pm Sunday).

Cold Chisel video is a rare one. Ive never seen it before. Apparently it was filmed at the same time as Khe Sahn.

Tonight's (12:20am-2:05am Tuesday) ABC Vault program has a Prince songs written for/performed by other artists theme. Playlist:

APOLLONIA 6 Sex Shooter
SHEILA E and PRINCE A Love Bizarre
SHEILA E The Belle Of St. Mark
TIME, THE Jerk Out
MORRIS DAY Fishnet
SHEENA EASTON Sugar Walls
PRINCE and NONA GAYE Love Sign
VANITY Under The Influence
VANITY 6 Nasty Girl
CHAKA KHAN I Feel For You
ALICIA KEYS How Come You Don't Call Me
BANGLES, THE Manic Monday
MARTIKA Love...Thy Will Be Done
STEVIE NICKS Stand Back
SINEAD O'CONNOR Nothing Compares 2 U
SHEILA E Glamorous Life
SHEILA E Koo Koo
SHEILA E Sister Fate
MORRIS DAY The Oak Tree
MORRIS DAY and THE TIME Jungle Love
TIME, THE The Walk
TIME, THE Chocolate
ART OF NOISE featuring TOM JONES Kiss
APOLLONIA Since I Fell For You
VANITY Pretty Mess

Thanks for that Nathan. I really appreciate you posting Monday nights Vault special every week. I will be recording this one.

I'll give rage points for coming up with interesting themes for their Monday night vault specials.

Just stunning!

Finally a PAL copy of Vanity's Under The Influence

What songs did they play? I have it on hard drive but can't be arsed to check it from here.

Never mind I just scrolled up lol

Dexter
What songs did they play? I have it on hard drive but can't be arsed to check it from here.

Never mind I just scrolled up lol

Nice one Dexter heehee

Tonight's Vault theme is covers vs. originals, 12:35am-3:06am ABC:

TEARS FOR FEARS Mad World
MICHAEL ANDREWS featuring GARY JULES Mad World
THE CHURCH Under The Milky Way
STRAWPEOPLE Under The Milky Way
NEW ORDER Bizarre Love Triangle
FRENTE Bizarre Love Triangle
ALPHAVILLE Forever Young
YOUTH GROUP Forever Young
THE KNIFE Heartbeats
JOSE GONZALEZ Heartbeats
TALK TALK It's My Life
NO DOUBT It's My Life
THE GO-GOS Our Lips Are Sealed
FUN BOY THREE Our Lips Are Sealed
THE LAS There She Goes
SIXPENCE NONE THE RICHER There She Goes
CYNDI LAUPER I Drove All Night
ROY ORBISON I Drove All Night
GODLEY and CREME Cry
LISA EDWARDS Cry
GODLEY and CREME An Englishman In New York
STING An Englishman In New York
THE POLICE Every Breath You Take
PUFF DADDY and FAITH EVANS I'll Be Missing You
BRUCE HORNSBY AND THE RANGE The Way It Is
2 PAC Changes
AFRIKA BAMBAATAA and THE SOUL SONIC FORCE Renegades Of Funk
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Renegades Of Funk
GEORGE BENSON On Broadway
GARY NUMAN On Broadway
ROBERT PALMER Addicted To Love
CICCONE YOUTH Addicted To Love
THELMA HOUSTON Don't Leave Me This Way
THE COMMUNARDS Don't Leave Me This Way
CAMEO Word Up
KORN Word Up
GEORGE MICHAEL Faith
LIMP BIZKIT Faith

Although the Sting track is not a cover; they're completely different songs

Will be interesting to see if they play the original Thelma Houston video or the '95 remix as being the 'original'.

I'll be interested in the clips from:
Lisa Edwards - Cry
Alphaville - Forever young
Sixpence non the richer - There she goes
Godley and Creme - Englishman in new york
Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The way it is

Does anyone know if they're going to repeat Elton John's "I guess that's why they call it the blues"? They trashed the original 3/4 landscape aspect on saturday night, so if I have a second chance, I can record it in 16/9. I wish they would stop screwing around with the original video clip aspects from the 80s.

ohnoitisnathan
Tonight's Vault theme is covers vs. originals, 12:35am-3:06am ABC:

TEARS FOR FEARS Mad World
MICHAEL ANDREWS featuring GARY JULES Mad World
THE CHURCH Under The Milky Way
STRAWPEOPLE Under The Milky Way
NEW ORDER Bizarre Love Triangle
ALPHAVILLE Forever Young
YOUTH GROUP Forever Young
THE KNIFE Heartbeats
JOSE GONZALEZ Heartbeats
TALK TALK It's My Life
NO DOUBT It's My Life
THE LAS There She Goes
SIXPENCE NONE THE RICHER There She Goes
CYNDI LAUPER I Drove All Night
ROY ORBISON I Drove All Night
GODLEY and CREME Cry
LISA EDWARDS Cry
GODLEY and CREME An Englishman In New York
STING An Englishman In New York
THE POLICE Every Breath You Take
PUFF DADDY and FAITH EVANS I'll Be Missing You
BRUCE HORNSBY AND THE RANGE The Way It Is
2 PAC Changes
AFRIKA BAMBAATAA and THE SOUL SONIC FORCE Renegades Of Funk
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Renegades Of Funk
GEORGE BENSON On Broadway
GARY NUMAN On Broadway
ROBERT PALMER Addicted To Love
CICCONE YOUTH Addicted To Love
THELMA HOUSTON Don't Leave Me This Way
THE COMMUNARDS Don't Leave Me This Way
CAMEO Word Up
KORN Word Up
GEORGE MICHAEL Faith
LIMP BIZKIT Faith

Although the Sting track is not a cover; they're completely different songs

Will be interesting to see if they play the original Thelma Houston video or the '95 remix as being the 'original'.

Interesting concept

These three are certainties for me

Tears For Fears
Roy Orbison
New Order

Go-Go's vs Fun Boy Three is probably the only draw

Mark from 2PR FM
Does anyone know if they're going to repeat Elton John's "I guess that's why they call it the blues"? They trashed the original 3/4 landscape aspect on saturday night, so if I have a second chance, I can record it in 16/9. I wish they would stop screwing around with the original video clip aspects from the 80s.

They repeat some of Saturday night's guest programmer/special segment on ABC on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. This week it runs from midnight to 2:15am Wednesday. So they'll probably re-air 2 Countdown episodes + some filler videos; the Elton clip may be among them.

With covers, Fun Boy Three over Go Go's for sure. With Mad World, there is only ONE Mad World in the world and that is Tears For Fears, the end .

Yeah the Gary Jules version turns a classic synth pop song into a dreary dirge

Sorry, but IMO, the Go-Go's ****s on Fun Boy Three's! I recall it being in Rolling Stones Top 500 Greatest Singles of All Time. A perfect pop song in 3 minutes and for me, well I never get sick of listening to it. I'm just glad they didn't programme the Hilary and Haylie Duff version from 2004. What a joke that was.

The Gary Jules version of 'Mad World' was a UK Christmas No.1 in 2003. I agree, too slow and dreary.

I'm wondering if this is really worth recording. Clips in different aspect ratios - old stuff v new stuff. I think I would have conniptions.

That's funny that they are playing two completely different Englishman In New Yorks, how amateur.

Michael
I'm wondering if this is really worth recording. Clips in different aspect ratios - old stuff v new stuff. I think I would have conniptions.

These clips will definitely be enlarged to widescreen:

ALPHAVILLE Forever Young

as they have been enlarged when aired on rage in recent years.

The Strawpeople clip shouldn't be, because it has some 4:3 scenes (despite otherwise being set in an old TV-frame style setting)... but knowing rage, it could well be.

They did some zooming in again on the 1985 Countdown episode, I just saw (the Belouis Some and Thompson Twins videos Though apparently it's Media Hub and not rage's doing).

Brad
That's funny that they are playing two completely different Englishman In New Yorks, how amateur.

Yeah, a few people (including myself) have pointed it out on the rage Facebook page. Even just listening to the songs for 5 seconds would make it obvious they're completely different.

Nathan, do you think you could upload Lisa Edwards 'Cry' to YouTube? There is a really bad VHS upload from the rage Top 60.of 1992.

Michael
Nathan, do you think you could upload Lisa Edwards 'Cry' to YouTube? There is a really bad VHS upload from the rage Top 60.of 1992.

Michael, I uploaded it here in 2011: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgwfdK84YOE from one of the Video Hits DVD's.

It doesn't appear in the search results though when you search for 'lisa edwards cry' - presumably youtube think my upload is a duplicate of that version you mention Unfortunately that happens from time to time (and is completely unpredictable). Actually, I think the uploader of the other video is a member here.

Nathan, your video is searchable through google, but not youtube itself (there's also a Wheatleyrecords version uploaded since yours). Funny too that Lisa Edward's own channel only has 3 videos, not including Cry.

Your upload is excellent, youtube's own search needs to pull their socks up.

Brad
Nathan, your video is searchable through google, but not youtube itself (there's also a Wheatleyrecords version uploaded since yours). Funny too that Lisa Edward's own channel only has 3 videos, not including Cry.

Your upload is excellent, youtube's own search needs to pull their socks up.

I usually add a few chorus lyrics to the video description, to help people who don't know the exact title find it, and it gets some hits from people searching for 'you make me wanna cry' as a result. It has just over half of the views of the much lower quality version.

Michael

Just record everything in 16:9. Done.

Um, record everything in 16.9?

I think not, 4.3 clips will have bars and logo all messed with, so just keep the 4.3 and trash the rest.

OR

Get Foxtel and get an IQ box. It is so handy. You can change ratios as they should be, so the 4.3 clips can be in 4.3 and the 16.9 clips can be in 16.9 for each individual clip after recorded, so it doesn't matter what ratio's rage stuff things up with as you can record them to your DVD recorder and then on to disc as you like

OR

Own 2 DVD Recorders and record one in 4.3 and the other in 16.9 and then divide and edit the clips that need editing, so the 4.3 clips are in the right ratio and the 16.9 clips are not cut off on the title. I do that as well

It takes work but perfection doesn't come easy. One recording is always going to be a problem with aspect ratios, so 2 is a must if you like things as they should be

I believe 4:3 is standard for all clips on licensed DVD's. You don't see vertical black bars on the screen when these clips are played. You always get the full screen utilised no matter which media device you use. This is why I choose 4:3 for all the old clips.
At home I still have some CRT TV's with 4:3 screen. If my Countdowns were in 16:9, the picture would be too squished due to the inclusion of the vertical black bars.
However everyone has different circumstances so it's all about what is the most suitable preference.

In the pre-watermark days, I would often sit up quite late on Saturday night (occasionally to 6am) to watch rage live so that I could switch between aspect ratios as needed. The worst was when there were 2 adjacent videos I wanted that would air in different aspect ratios - as then I'd have to choose which one I wanted more (or which one I thought rage were least likely to ever air again). Sometimes it worked out, when there was a guest programmer talking about a video in between the adjacent clips.

There's little need to do this now, given that anything recorded in widescreen or letterboxed 4:3 (other than on the ABC3 repeats) will have a watermark on it - so it's only if there's something *really* rare I want and have no other source for that I will do this.

I do have Foxtel, but no IQ. Something to look into. I pretty much only keep vids from the 70s & 80s, so i.just change the aspect ratio to 4:3 on the Foxtel setup when recording vids from that era on rage. Oh yeah, and i have 2 HDD Recorders.

Thanks Nathan for the Cry video on YouTube. You're the man!

Okay,

So if you have 2 DVD recorders, set one in 4.3 and the other in 16.9 when recording and problem solved

Jason 'The Moderator'
Um, record everything in 16.9? I think not, 4.3 clips will have bars and logo all messed with, so just keep the 4.3 and trash the rest.

By that comment I mean just record the raw, unprocessed, digital TV stream (which is an MPEG stream, 8 Mbps, 720x576 pixels). But then again I record directly to my PC's hard disk using a computer DVB-T tuner, I do not use a DVD recorder which may may re-encode or transcode the raw TV stream into something else. So your mileage may vary...

By recording the raw stream, there is no need to worry about the aspect ratio of the underlying content. I can post-process to my heart's content, e.g. re-encode pillarboxed 4:3 content to native 4:3 without black bars or watermarks. It does require the right software though and a bit of time and effort.

Frank FM
I believe 4:3 is standard for all clips on licensed DVD's. You don't see vertical black bars on the screen when these clips are played. You always get the full screen utilised no matter which media device you use. This is why I choose 4:3 for all the old clips.

That's not quite right. In the MPEG-2 standard, all SD content is 720 × 576 pixels, regardless of the underlying aspect ratio. There is a separate flag in the MPEG header which indicates the aspect ratio of the pixels (MPEG-2 pixels are not square) in order to present the content as 4:3, or 16:9, or 1:1, or 2.21:1 (only 4 aspect ratios are defined in the standard).

When put on a DVD, there is a separate flag in the DVD VOB file which tells the DVD player how the content creator would like to present the MPEG-2 content on different shaped screens. The three options are 4:3, 4:3 Pan & Scan, and 16:9. Often these can also be set by the user in the player's menu settings and override what's on the DVD.

Clip Magnet, do you work in IT? All that stuff goes way over my head.

Michael
Clip Magnet, do you work in IT? All that stuff goes way over my head.

Sort of - I'm an electrical engineer. Digital video is one of my hobbies.

Clip Magnet I do get your strategy and it looks like you have some handy equipment.
I just find that once I dub my Countdowns to DVD, I get the desired ratio no matter which media device I use. I never have to go into the menu and adjust the aspect ratio.
Two questions:
With me altering the raw stream to 4:3, it it compromising the quality of the video?
As of interest, can a 4:3 video be converted back to 16:9?

No playlist posted for tonight's show... yet, anyway (and surely it would have been by now if they were going to).

Frank FM
Two questions: With me altering the raw stream to 4:3, it it compromising the quality of the video? As of interest, can a 4:3 video be converted back to 16:9?

The simple answers are yes (a tiny bit) and yes.

It can be confusing that a 16:9 TV picture has the same number of pixels as 4:3, but they do. A 16:9 picture is just a 4:3 picture stretched out horizontally. In fact because MPEG-2 pixels aren't square, even a 4:3 PAL picture (720x576 pixels) is not 4:3, it's actually 5:4 if the pixels were square.

To represent a "4:3" picture on a screen or playback device which assumes the stream is "16:9", the 4:3 picture is squeezed (resampled) horizontally and black bars are added to both sides. Then when it is stretched out again to "16:9" the original 4:3 picture looks like it has the correct aspect ratio, i.e. is neither squeezed nor stretched.

That process is called "pillarboxing" and the resampling step means that the "4:3" image part of a 16:9 transmission is in fact only using 540 of the 720 horizontal pixels, whereas true 4:3 would use all 720 horizontal pixels. So a pillarboxed 4:3 stream has only 75% of the horizontal resolution of a native 4:3 stream. There is nothing anyone can do about that once it's encoded.

So the horizontal image resolution is reduced, but it's generally not noticeable to the human eye. The 4:3 content in rage is pillarboxed in real time by ABC's Media Hub.

To convert a pillarboxed 4:3 image back to true 4:3 you just reverse the process. That adds a tiny bit more loss due to another resampling/recoding step, but again most people would not notice it. Certainly not with old music videos that have effective resolution much lower than 720 x 576 to begin with.

I hope that is clear as mud!

Countdown - September 4th, 1983 on ABC 1 right now. How cool
Repeat from rage goes retro 4

The Countdown was followed by a few clips then Rock Arena with Kids in the Kitchen live.

The Vault is back on again this week (rage is airing every weekday morning on ABC this week). Here's the playlist:

PORTISHEAD Glory Box
PORTISHEAD Only You (Live)
DJ SHADOW Midnight In A Perfect World
DJ KRUSH Kemuri
UNKLE Rabbit In Your Headlights
UNKLE featuring IAN BROWN Be There
HANDSOME BOY MODELING SCHOOL Sunshine
MORCHEEBA Trigger Hippie
GOLDFRAPP Utopia
SNEAKER PIMPS Six Underground
MASSIVE ATTACK Protection
MASSIVE ATTACK Daydreaming
TRICKY Ponderosa
TRICKY featuring PJ HARVEY Broken Homes
GARBAGE Milk (Tricky Mix)
SNEAKER PIMPS Spin Spin Sugar
MADONNA & MASSIVE ATTACK I Want You
BJORK Bachelorette
ORBITAL Halcyon
APHEX TWIN On
AUTECHRE Bass Cadet
AMON TOBIN Slowly
BOARDS OF CANADA Dayvan Cowboy
ZERO 7 In The Waiting Line
ALEX GOPHER The Child
PNAU Journey Agent

This morning they had a 'songs with Sunday or Monday in the title'-themed playlist... Starting with 'Sunday' songs - e.g. U2's 'Sunday Bloody Sunday', Sonic Youth's 'Sunday', Morrissey's 'Everyday Is Like Sunday', Moby's 'Sunday', No Doubt 'Sunday Morning' etc. Then Vanessa Paradis' 'Sunday Mondays' before switching to 'Monday' songs - e.g. New Order 'Blue Monday', Bangles' 'Manic Monday', Carpenters' 'Rainy Days and Mondays', Max Q 'Monday Night By Satellite' etc.

Tonight's Vault show - Rock, rhythm & blues theme.

CHUCK BERRY Johnny B Goode
JERRY LEE LEWIS Whole Lotta Shakin'
RAY CHARLES AND THE BLUES BROTHERS Shake Your Tailfeather
ARETHA FRANKLIN Respect
OTIS REDDING Satisfaction
THE ROLLING STONES Walking The Dog
THE ROLLING STONES Respectable
BO DIDDLEY Let's Rock and Roll (Live in Sydney, 1975)
THE ANIMALS Baby Let Me Take You Home
ERIC BURDON and THE ANIMALS When I Was Young
THE WHO The Kids Are Alright
THE BYRDS Feel A Whole Lot Better
BOB DYLAN Maggie's Farm (Live)
STAPLE SINGERS Are You Sure Of Your Prayers
STAPLE SINGERS When Will We Be Paid?
JEFFERSON AIRPLANE White Rabbit
SANTANA Soul Sacrifice
JIMI HENDRIX Killing Floor
JIMI HENDRIX Voodoo Child
CREAM I'm So Glad
ERIC CLAPTON White Room
ERIC CLAPTON After Midnight
J.J CALE (Live on Rock Arena, 1982)
RY COODER Little Sister
RY COODER Get Rhythm
JOHN LEE HOOKER This Is Hip
JOHN LEE HOOKER and BONNIE RAITT In The Mood
BB KING Sweet Sixteen
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN Cold Shot
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN Pipeline
NEIL YOUNG Wonderin'
NEIL YOUNG Harvest Moon

Jason 'The Moderator'
Just stunning!

Heard that Vanity passed away in the last few days, aged 57.

Guru Bob
Jason 'The Moderator'
Just stunning!

Heard that Vanity passed away in the last few days, aged 57.

From kidney problems she had because of a crack OD. Drugs destroy so many lives.

Tonight... rap meets rock theme.

ANTHRAX and PUBLIC ENEMY Bring Tha Noise
BODY COUNT Body Count's In The House
BIOHAZARD How It Is
BEASTIE BOYS featuring CYPRESS HILL So What'cha Want (Remix)
SONIC YOUTH Kool Thing
DE LA SOUL and TEENAGE FANCLUB Fallin'
R.E.M. Radio Song
PUBLIC ENEMY He Got Game
BLUES EXPLOSION featuring CHUCK D Hot Gossip
PUFF DADDY featuring JIMMY PAGE Come With Me
ICE CUBE featuring KORN F Dying
PUFF DADDY featuring CHUCK D PE 2000 (Rock Remix)
CYPRESS HILL Rock Superstar
BONE, THUGS 'N' HARMONY featuring HENRY ROLLINS War
STUCK MOJO Rising
KORN and ICE CUBE Children Of The Korn (Live)
LIMP BIZKIT Jump Around (Live)
LIMP BIZKIT featuring METHOD MAN N2Gether
X-ECUTIONERS It's Goin' Down
LINKIN PARK and JAY-Z Numb/Encore

Tonight's Vault show has a car theme:

SMASHING PUMPKINS Today
GUIDED BY VOICES Motor Away/Auditorium
SONIC YOUTH Disappearer
ROLLINS BAND Disconnect
LENNY KRAVITZ Mr Cab Driver
GEGGY TAH Whoever You Are
ALAN BRAXE and FRED FALKE Rubicon
VANESSA PARADIS Joe Le Taxi
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN I'm On Fire
ARETHA FRANKLIN Freeway Of Love
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
LL COOL J Going Back To Cali
ICE CUBE It Was A Good Day
DR DRE featuring SNOOP DOGG Still D.R.E.
APHEX TWIN Windowlicker
MADONNA What It Feels Like For A Girl
DEPECHE MODE Wrong
RADIOHEAD Karma Police
THE CARDIGANS My Favourite Game
MODJO Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
JAMIROQUAI Cosmic Girl
PURETONE Addicted To Bass (Apollo 440 remix)

While these "themes" are kinda interesting, it would be good if they did Artist specials from the 80s and 90s, you know, just because they can. There is so much stuff from that era that is not available commercially.

Clip Magnet
While these "themes" are kinda interesting, it would be good if they did Artist specials from the 80s and 90s, you know, just because they can. There is so much stuff from that era that is not available commercially.

There have been a few good themed Vault shows airing on Monday night, but on the whole it seems they're still afraid to include anything pop or dance, which is disappointing. I wish rage didn't feel the need to be 'alternative' or Triple J-esque all the time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10