Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ROCK ARENA - I'M TALKING LIVE 11th September - 1984! Screening on rage goes retro 2!

Coming from Queensland as I do it was not that uncommon for some of the retro programming to be edited if not outright skipped when shown up here, particularly if the ABC had a live event to cover that Sunday.

About I'm Talking an unsung heroine of that band has to have been their bass player as she was simply 'on' that night. Overall another excellent hosting job from Suzanne Dowling that night as well.

Re: ROCK ARENA - I'M TALKING LIVE 11th September - 1984! Screening on rage goes retro 2!

Jason 'The Moderator'
OMFGGGGGG!
rage are playing my Rock Arena request as well with I'm Talking LIVE from September 11 1984! After 15 years of asking, it is FINALLY being played !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other Rock Arena is from September 20th, 1983 which i have no info on, unfortunately. My Rock Arena archives begin from 1984
September 11 1984
A MUSIC VIDEO PROGRAM HOSTED BY SUZANNE DOWLING WHO BRIEFLY INTRODUCES EACH ARTIST;ARTIST/TITLES:;00.17 BEARGARDEN, THE FINER THINGS;29.49 I,M TALKING, HERE, THERE & EVERYWHERE;33.46 I'M TALKING, TAKE ME AS I AM;37.31 I'M TALKING, HOW CAN IT BE;41.50 I'M TALKING, TRUST ME;46.32 I'M TALKING, LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE;50.40 I'M TALKING, SOMEDAY;04.30 GRANDMASTER MEL MELLE, BEAT ST BREAKDOWN;06.32 SHANNON, GIVE ME TONIGHT;10.41 MARTHA & THE MUFFINS, ECHO BEACH;13.51 MARTHA & THE MUFFINS, BLACK STATIONS/WHITE STATIONS;18.44 MARTHA & THE MUFFINS, DANSE PARK;22.14 T-REX, THE GROOVER;25.17 MARC BOLAN, NEW YORK CITY

About time - your 10 year plus (or at least it seems that long) campaign is bearing fruit.