Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage goes retro 1 * Saturday 2nd January FULL INFO on COUNTDOWN and ROCK ARENA

I have noticed the super for Shadow Of The Day by Linkin Park reappears briefly after it fades out. Does it every time.

Re: rage goes retro 1 * Saturday 2nd January FULL INFO on COUNTDOWN and ROCK ARENA

Michael
Also, I just recently discovered the video for Mondo's 'Baby Wants To Rock' on YouTube. It looks like it was taken from a Rock Arena episode. Going by the quality of it, it looks like it was taken from rage. Does anyone know what episode this was and what year it was shown on rage? I have missed a few Rock Arena's over the years, as I only had a DVD Recorder with no HDD, and often timer recorded the rest of the Countdowns when I went to bed.

...and the video for 'Baby Wants To Rock' rocks!

The Rock Arena which had the Baby Wants To Rock clip that was previously shown on Rage was the May 29 1984 episode which was shown back on January 5 2002
 photo rage 2002_zpsw0hm2n8f.jpg

Runaway Train by Kasey Chambers has an interesting fault when she last guest programmed, the Rage logo can be seen ever so slightly right from the start of the clip when of course it shouldn't be there at all.

A few weeks back I saw in the electronic programme guide that night from 12:30am-12:40am it listed 'Mondo Rock'. Curious, I timer recorded it and the next day I watched it, it was a repeat of Sunrise music performances of Mondo Rock. They played two songs in the studio. First track 'Come Said The Boy', the second and the title that came up on the screen 'CRUEL WORLD' WTF? I had a laugh. Seriously, music researchers are f@#ked!