Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage are airing their very first top 20 chart from April 1987 this weekend!

ohnoitisnathan
Lee

Hi Nathan, which videos do you consider the rarer ones?

I meant the ones rage would never normally air/haven't aired in aeons (other than perhaps on a Countdown episode), like Stacey Q's 'We Connect', Gregory Abbott's 'Shake You Down', Boris Gardiner's 'I Want To Wake Up With You'.

Oh I see mate, would you like any of these videos as well or do you have them all? I also have Paul Lekakis's video of Boom Boom nice and clean and PAL if you would like this one also?

Lee

Oh I see mate, would you like any of these videos as well or do you have them all? I also have Paul Lekakis's video of Boom Boom nice and clean and PAL if you would like this one also?

I would love a copy of that! I've got 2 different copies, but they both have watermarks and other stuff plastered all over them (one from Video Hits, one from channel V or whatever it is [I don't have pay TV]).

Hi Nathan, can you please post the Aria Top 50 of the week that rage showed this Top 20. I did see you posted this on facebook a couple of weeks ago, but would love easy access here. Cheers.