Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: retro week 4 - specific times

On this basis would the other Countdown Revolutions have Kylie/Jason and Martika? I hope the other is the Batdance one for sure.

One Hitscene will have Russell Morris and another Jose Feliciano and Deep Purple.

One disappointment (for me anyway) is that I wish they'd dug out some rarer videos in between episodes. They've aired most of those videos in the last couple of years

Brett (2)
On this basis would the other Countdown Revolutions have Kylie/Jason and Martika? I hope the other is the Batdance one for sure.

One Hitscene will have Russell Morris and another Jose Feliciano and Deep Purple.

Jose Feliciano 'Light My Fire' would possibly taken from Episode 2 which was the first National Hitscene to be aired.

I was hoping for some more 70's with The Big Country episode And the second Countdown doesn't start until 5am

Ah well the '83 Countdown and 2 Hitscene/Antenna episodes is a pretty good night.