Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kylie Debut Album 2015 edition

A UK label called Cherry red are reissuing Kylie's debut album with bonus material remastered from PWL records in the UK. JB HIFI have it being released here early next month.

Enjoy Yourself, Rhythm Of Love and Lets Get to It will follow afterwards.

Cheers,
Adam W

Re: Kylie Debut Album 2015 edition

At Adam,

I have ordered all the 4 PWL re-issues for the DVD's more than anything as there is only very few RARE pieces on the CD's being Getting Closer (UK Mix) and a remix of What Do I Have To Do. I ordered via WOW HD

Hope they're not brickwalled (overcompressed) - that just makes 'em sound really horrible, clipped etc..

I probably would be keen to purchase these too, just for the DVDs.

Michael
I probably would be keen to purchase these too, just for the DVDs.

I know someone who is tangentially involved with these, I think, and was involved with the Bananarama reissues in 2013. The same guy who did the 'remastering' of the Bananarama reissues also did the remastering for the forthcoming Kylie reissues, and I know that he's definitely not a fan of brickwalling, so they shouldn't be.

The DVD's will be NTSC though, unfortunately (so Americans have no trouble playing them), but that's not his doing.