Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WIN COUNTDOWN 40th Anniversary cd :-)

I shall not be doing this competition through the Countdown memories Facebook page but through this Forum for my regulars who have supported countdownmemories.com and the countdown memories Forum!

Hopefully those who have the cd already don't try to win it as I want it to be fair for those who do not have it

First person who can name 3 overseas acts or artists who Hosted or Performed on Countdown in the year 1984 gets the double cd!

Re: WIN COUNTDOWN 40th Anniversary cd :-)

Bananarama, Culture Club, Cyndi Lauper. These 3 acts hosted and performed. YAY! and I don't have the CD! :)

YEP, those 3 acts did ALL appear on Countdown in 1984!

YAY, at Michael. Email me at countdownmemories@yahoo.com.au and give me your details and I will post it to you :-)

This cs is courtesy of myself and Universal, ENJOY!

Michael
Bananarama, Culture Club, Cyndi Lauper. These 3 acts hosted and performed. YAY! and I don't have the CD! :)

Gee, you're quick Michael. Well done

Thankyou very much Jason and to Universal.

Guru, I just happened to check out the forum just before I went to bed. Just good luck and good timing.

At Michael, email?

Just emailed you. Cheers.