Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MOLLY MELDRUM AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Purchased this the other day as well and look forward to reading it.

I'm glad Molly and Countdown are receiving the respect they deserve in this anniversary year. I still think it's strange the ABC virtually ignored the 30th anniversary in 2004 - the only big anniversary not marked in some way (as the show had been for the 10th and 20th).

The movie based on Molly's book could be interesting - even if it's on Channel 7 (the ABC would have been more appropriate but oh well).

Re: MOLLY MELDRUM AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Michael
I saw on Channel 9 Sydney news tonight a segment of Prince Charles doing some bloopers relating to Molly in that classic 1977 Silver Jubilee episode. To think Prince Charles would even take the time out to honour it and make it an amusing sketch is pretty funny. Good on him and for paying tribute to Molly.

Yeah saw that as well - who knew Prince charles has a sense of humour. Good on him for doing it.