Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Countdown 2 Part Special on the ABC in November

They could, nay should, endeavour to emulate what they did with Doctor Who when it turned 40 back in '03. That is a beginning to then end run of programmes that is the full surviving run of every episode of Countdown, say once a night or twice weekly until done. The weeks playlist can be viewed again on say ABC2 or ABC3 on the weekends.

Brett (2)
There should be plenty of episodes being aired on Rage right now instead of all the drivel they program week after week. Inexcusable for the 40th anniversary of such a landmark show. Nothing on the Rage Facebook page either, just a collection of idiotic morons arguing over insignificant crap and using plenty of inappropriate language as well, something that was frowned upon in the old guestbook days.

As the FB page has been hijacked by idiots I think we need some other forum to request specific episodes on Rage. FB is not the way.

The comments on the Facebook page are such a joke, it's almost parody. Who on earth thought it would be a better way for viewers to communicate with rage than the website forum?

I shudder to think at who the primary demographic of the people posting on the Facebook page is. Surely it's mostly teens... but then it can't be, because there seems to be so many viewers who loved Recovery. How sad that (probably mid) 20-something viewers are posting such childish drivel?

Countdown Part 1 & 2 will be repeated on the ABC (not ABC2) 31st December and 1 January @ 7.30pm.