Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Albert Productions Celebrating 50th Birthday

On the 15th of August Albert Productions will be releasing a 5 disc set titled Good Times: Celebrating 50yrs of Albert Productions.

It features tracks from artists like ACDC, TMG, William Shakespeare, JPY just to name a few it is a 102 track collection.

Cheers,
Adam W

Re: Albert Productions Celebrating 50th Birthday

I have this compilation from the mid 90's. Back then it was a 2 disc set. So it will be interesting to see what's on the other 3 CD's and the artwork cover.

I also have that 2 cd set "good times" celebrating 30 years in '94. Also, in early '89 i bought good times celebrating 25 years on dbl cassette. The only diiference with the 30 year set was the addition of "show no mercy".

Just letting you know that disc 4 on this 5 disc set is faulty. Track 21 Street Fighting Man by Rose Tattoo is just white noise. Be sure that you get a replacement disc, like I did from JB HI-FI.

I was upset they missed out Set Me Free by Soffrok. The only copy I have is on the 1972 20 Chartstoppers LP and it would have been nice to get a pristine, digitally restored version on CD. I wasn't too keen on the live CD and the inclusion of Evie twice. I wasn't too keen on Evie when it originally came out, either. The only part of it I liked a small bit was the third part, I'm Losing You. The song, or suite, acted as a long roadblock on our local radio station. For twelve and a half minutes we had to sit through it and there was no other station to switch to.