Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage (repeats) now on ABC3 on weeknights & Sunday night

Bizarre how the ABC have so much music material to show - Countdown, Rock Arena, Beat Box, The Factory, etc that they still won't show them. I appreciate that it would take time to check/clean the prints, etc but why not utilise what they have in the archives? Quite strange...

This can only be a step in the right direction. I'm sure they're trialling music on ABC3 at very little cost, hence repeats of rage. Hopefully, if it's a goer then other music programs will be shown or replace the rage repeats. I quite like the idea of rage repeats, far better watching it than on the weekend, esp. Saturday mornings guest programming as I don't do Saturday mornings.

The Saturday morning repeat now on ABC3 is watermark free... or at least was when I checked it a few minutes ago.

The only thing is - they haven't got the playlist between 7-11 on the website (due to the 'news' interruption), and it doesn't look like the rage mobile app has been updated either - the playlist on my iPad is still set at last week's.

They've really let the ball drop lately!

Bring back the rage hotline.