Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kylie Minogue

Hi all

WOW ! A great place with great info on all things 80's

Love it. I'm from the UK. I wanted to know if any of you Aussie guys have old footage, interviews, and stuff of Kylie ??

I have basically everything she's done on Young Talent Time, and her couple of appearances on Countdown, but really after the diff stuff.

Was there some show with Koala bears ? like Fun Factory ? around 1989 ?

Thanks in advance

P

Re: Kylie Minogue

I have quite a bot of Kylie late 80s footage. Lots of interviews from Steve Vizard, European interview from Germany with Step back In Time performances, the whole Enjoy Yourself concert which is RARE and various other Australian interviews

Hi Jason
I have books about Kylie that was released late 80's early 90's.
Newspaper clippings when Shocked was released and Celebration.
Cheers
Adam w

@ Jason. I think I have that stuff. There was some earlier stuff that I was told about, MTV interview in 1987 on a balcony with Wilkins....amongst other stuff. Most of that stuff is on You Tube really.

@ Adam I don't collect any clippings and books anymore, I gave that up a long time ago lol !